Animated Stream Overlay – Installation tutorial!
Animated stream intermission overlays designed by Kimarah at www.kimarah.net.
My animated stream intermission overlays are high quality overlays that can be used at the start, or end of your stream as a ‘warm up’ or ‘cool down’ screen.
Uses include but are not limited to:
– Starting your stream X minutes early, while having camera/mic disabled to give yourself time to prepare and give viewers a chance to show up without missing content.
– At the end of your stream, turn to the animated overlay with a “Thanks for watching!” message.
– Use as a transition screen while making changes on your stream.
Please read below for details on how to download and install.
Preview Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Qsapqho_0
OBS Plugin link: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/video-source-plugin.20/
Animated stream intermission overlay components: (Download this for everything you need to add to the videos!)
– Borders for all champion videos,
– 20 Unique frame designs for you to customize your stream,
– Premade text for you to use,
– .PSD (Requires Adobe Photoshop) with layer style information for you to COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZE your own text! You can write whatever you want and it will have the same style!
(Choose the champion you want and download their video!
Internal Nasus: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/cecwg4d6k5qyvck/Infernal_Nasus.wmv
Panda Annie: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/38ix5uxugojgz3t/Panda_Annie.wmv
Fonts used for previews:
I don’t want to include links as I can’t remember which fonts in my library I have paid for. Most will be free to download, I believe! Check out http://www.fontsquirrel.com/ or simply google to find them!
Nasus – EXO
Vi – DJ Gross
Zyra – Lobster Two
Lulu – Giddyup Std
Diana – Infinity
Quinn – CreCooljazz
Annie – Firecat
Jinx – HVD Peace
Gnar – GoodDog
-Dawn of Light (Original Mix) by Meizong is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.
-Pamgaea by Incomputech is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.